Themes make our smartphone look more interesting and provide different experience every time we use our smartphone. Presenting the AOSP theme to get stock Android experience on your Realme devices. If you got bored with your regular ColorOS UI look and want some break then you should definitely try this AOSP theme for Realme Devices. Who don’t love theming and specially when it comes to stock android look and feel.
This AOSP theme offers stock android icons that are of a Pixel device and amazing lock screen and home screen wallpapers with blue backgrounds. Notification panel changes with the theme and looks more clean and attractive. Overall the theme look nice, decent and completely satisfying as a stock Android AOSP theme for Realme users. The best part about this theme is that, it works on all Realme devices.
AOSP Theme Preview
Download Theme –
How to install this AOSP Theme on your Realme Device –
- Download the AOSP theme from download section.
- Now, in you Realme phone, tap and hold on Theme Store app and then select App info.
- Select the Storage usage option here.
- Select Clear data to clear all previous data.
- Go back and open your File Manager.
- Locate the downloaded Theme – “AOSP Theme v3.1” and select the Theme.
- Now tap on Try now option and wait till the theme get applied.
- Now restart your device once.
After sometime you may get a popup saying buy this theme. You don’t to buy this theme, just tap on Buy now option and then press the home button. From the above method, perform the step no. 2, 3 and 4. Just repeat these 3 steps to clear your Theme Store data and it will fix the Stop trial error.
Now you can enjoy the AOSP Theme on your Realme Devices.