Hello Realme Users,
We are back with another interesting theme named “Green UI” for all Realme smartphone users. Get ready for a new look and experience on your Realme devices running Realme UI or ColorOS with this amazing Green UI Realme theme.Green UI is a theme that has a unique green color base design which makes this theme different from other Realme themes. It has a clean and minimal green background as a wallpaper for both, home screen and lock screen. Notification panel is also redesigned which now has a green background instead of white, new toggle switches with a teardrop design and, white and black color combination for on and off status. The new Icon pack is what makes this theme catch your attention when you see them on green background wallpaper. It has completely new Icons with green-dark color and minimal design which makes them not too fancy which is perfect for this theme. The clock widget on HomeScreen will remind you of Pixel clock widget as it is kind of similar to that. Moving on to the further elements, you will also notice some framework components that are also changed to match the theme layout that you will explore at the time of using it.
If you are Realme user then you are already aware of the fact that most of the attractive Realme themes are paid on the Realme Theme Store but Green UI Realme is free to download and use. All credit goes to the designer of this awesome Realme theme. So, download the Green UI Realme theme for your Realme device running ColorOS or Realme UI now.
Preview of Green UI Theme
About Green UI Realme Theme –
Theme Name : Green UI
Credits : Prashant D
Compatibility : Realme UI, ColorOS 7
Theme Size : 2.8 MB
Download Link –
Installation Guide for Green UI Realme Theme on Your Device –
- This tutorial will help you in installing Green UI theme on your devices without any error. So, follow the guide carefully and enjoy the theme on your Realme Devices.
- Download the “Green UI” Theme file in your device.
- Open your file manager and delete the ColorOS folder.
- Now go to home, long press on Theme Store app and select App info.
- Force Stop the App and select storage usage and then clean the app data.
- Now open file manager and locate the downloaded Theme.
- Extract the “Green UI.zip” file.
- Open the folder and tap on “Green UI.theme” file.
- Now tap on Try me button.
The Theme is applied here but it will not remain for a long time. So, follow the below steps to permanently apply this theme –
- Open your file manager and again delete the ColorOS folder.
- Open Theme Store app and tap on Agree buttton.
- In the search bar, search for a theme – “night under the tree”.
- Download the first theme appear in the search.
- Do not apply the Theme. Just go back to home and restart your device.
Now the theme has been successfully applied. Enjoy the Green look and feel on your Realme device with Green UI Theme.