Realme UI is the newly introduced custom Android skin by Realme and it is a huge upgrade over ColorOS for all Realme devices. But if your device hasn’t got Realme UI update yet, then you need not to wait anymore to experience Realme UI. Download Realme UI theme for your Realme and Oppo devices and get complete Realme UI look.
About Realme UI
Realme UI is new beginning of brand mainly focused on Stock Android like user interface, providing seamless UI experience to all Realme devices. Realme UI is based on Android 10, brings new features, performance upgrade, new and clean UI look with visual enhancement over ColorOS 7. The main noticeable changes are the Icons, Notification Panel and new Wallpapers. The homescreen has a complete new look but quite similar to stock Android. Default icon shape is round but can be changed to Material Style or Pebble.
Realme UI Theme Highlights –
- Realme UI Icon Pack
- Realme UI Notification Panel
- New Settings
- New Status Bar Icons
- New Battery Icons
- New Lockscreen and Charging Animation
- and much more to explore
If you want to experience the new Realme UI on your devices, then download Realme UI theme on your Realme and Oppo devices. Give your device the best look with this amazing Realme UI theme which you can easily download here.
Preview of Realme UI Theme
About Realme UI Theme –
Theme Name : Realme UI Theme
Author Name : Digidoty
Compatibility : ColorOS 6, ColorOS 6.0.1
Theme Size : 14.4 MB
How to install Realme Theme Permanently on your Realme Devices –
This tutorial will help you in installing AOSP theme on your devices without any error. So, follow the guide carefully and enjoy the AOSP theme on your Realme Devices.
- Download the Theme file in your device.
- Open your file manager and delete the ColorOS folder.
- Now go to home, long press on Theme Store app and select App info.
- Force Stop the App and select storage usage and then clean the app data.
- Now open file manager and locate the Theme.
- Extract the Realme UI Theme by Digidoty.zip file.
- Open the folder and tap on .theme file.
- Now tap on Try me button.
The Theme is applied here but it will not remain for a long time. So, follow the below steps to permanently apply this theme –
- Open your file manager and again delete the ColorOS folder.
- Open Theme Store app and tap on Agree buttton.
- In the search bar, search for a theme – “night under the tree”.
- Download the first theme appear in the search.
- Do not apply the Theme. Just go back to home and restart your device.
Now the theme has been successfully applied. Enjoy the Realme UI look and feel on your Realme device.