Like the other smartphone brands, Sony smartphone too has its own unique UI known as Xperia UI which has its own unique features and design. If you have ever used an Xperia smartphone, then you might be already aware of its UI design which you can now experience on your Realme devices running Realme UI or ColorOS 7 with this stunning Xperia UI theme. As the name suggests, this theme will turn your Realme device into Xperia device by making complete UI changes. This theme offers cool Xperia Icons, Xperia wallpapers on Homescreen and Lockscreen, Xperia styled locksreen clock widget, new settings and a new notification panel.
So, if you want cool Xperia look on your Realme device, then just download Xperia UI theme on your Realme UI or ColorOS based Realme devices now. Give your Realme device a totally new refreshing look with this cool Realme theme over your old boring stock theme.
Preview of Xperia UI Theme
About Xperia UI Realme Theme –
How to install Realme Theme Permanently on your Realme Devices –
- Download the Theme file in your device.
- Open your file manager and delete the ColorOS folder.
- Now go to home, long press on Theme Store app and select App info.
- Force Stop the App and select storage usage and then clean the app data.
- Now open file manager and locate the Theme. Extract the theme zip file.
- Open the folder and tap on theme file.
- Now tap on Try me button.
- Open your file manager and again delete the ColorOS folder.
- Open Theme Store app and tap on Agree buttton.
- In the search bar, search for a theme – “night under the tree”.
- Download the first theme appear in the search.
- Do not apply the Theme. Just go back to home and restart your device.